How, When, and Where You Need It
As a result of the 2020 pandemic, we see customers investing more in solutions for their facility’s hot water needs ensuring safe, reliable, and efficient systems that meet a variety of sanitary and process requirements. Relcon is aware of the consumption of limited resources such as water and energy. We are committed to working with our vendors to provide energy efficient equipment and alternative methods to conserve our valuable resources.
Our customers’ requests cover a vast range of applications in the commercial, industrial, and residential markets. Relcon in partnership with Raychem HWAT, Hubbell Water Heaters, and OGI Quickwater are your partners for hot water solutions.
Raychem HWAT System
The Raychem HWAT system utilizes self-regulating heat trace cable installed directly to domestic hot water supply piping, to maintain the system temperature as provided by your water heater. By using advanced electronic controls and easy to install connection kits, an HWAT system can reduce time to tap hot water and simplify complex recirculating systems.
Self-Regulating Heat Trace
- HWAT is a self-regulating heat trace cable that adjusts its heat output accordingly to maintain the desired constant temperature
- Can be cut to length in the field
- Designed to be used with ACS-30 or HWAT ECO advanced controllers
ACS-30 and HWAT-ECO Controller
- Advanced controls calculate the amount of “on” time required to maintain the desired temperature based on Raychem’s advanced algorithm
- Preconfigured “usage profiles” allow clients to tune the system to meet their water usage needs throughout the day/weeks/months providing energy cost savings
- Network interface capabilities enable IOT connectivity directly to the users BMS
- Eliminates the need for re-circulating systems and excess piping/pumps/valves
- Constant water temperature throughout entire domestic hot water supply piping
- Easy to install Rayclic connection kits. Tightening two screws is all it takes
- Hybrid system of re-circulated header and heat tracing branch lines can provide a solution that is simple yet effective
- Guaranteed water efficiency by heat tracing to the tap for instant hot water
Pathogen Control Measure (ASHRAE Guideline 12)
- Legionella species remain dormant below 70°F and can grow and multiply up to 120°F
- When a building is unoccupied, HWAT system can be utilized to maintain hot-water temperatures at or above 120°F to mitigate the chances of pathogen growth
Hubbell water heaters
Hubbell Electric Heater Company offers world-class engineered solutions for Electric, Gas & Steam water heaters. With an emphasis on quality and total cost of ownership, their products are backed by an industry leading warranty. Whether the application calls for traditional storage or tankless on demand, we can provide a solution specific to your application. Hubbell makes hot water easy for design engineers through solutions such as industrial water / process fluid heating or commercial water heaters.
Types of heaters Hubbell manufactures
- Packaged cement lined heaters (*see Hydrastone)
- Electric Heaters
- Gas Heaters
- Steam or Boiler Water Heaters
- Tankless Heaters
- Emergency Showers (Tepid /Safety Heaters)
- Storage ASME and non ASME Tanks
- Standalone heaters or fully packaged turnkey/skid solutions
Key Benefit-Hydrastone Lining
Hydrastone cement lining offers complete coverage of the tank
- Hydrastone cement lining offers complete coverage of the tank
- Reduces ownership and operating expenses
- Longer lifespan
- Maintenance free benefits
- Eliminating inspection and replacement costs to maintain anode in glass lined tanks
- Anode not required for hydrastone cement lined tanks
If you have a demanding industrial application such as:
- Water treatment
Or any commercial applications:
- Boiler room
- Shower room
- Reduces ownership and operating expenses
We can provide an engineered solution for you or your clients that, “Makes Hot Water Easy!”.
Manufactured by OGI Process Equipment, QuikWater systems meet the world’s most stringent air quality regulations and are the first-ever direct contact water heating systems to be certified by the NSF/ANSI Standard 3A and 5A for food processing applications.
“So smart it’s simple.” QuikWater’s non-pressured designs and direct contact heating systems are smart, efficient, and SAFE! By using a QuikWater system, clients experience cost savings thru eliminating the need for permitting and staffing boiler engineers.
- Clean-burn combustion technology is a dry-fire process that produces pure hot water on demand with high energy efficiency
- Patented combustion chamber provides an isolated dry atmosphere for burner flames, eliminating safety risks, and producing high fuel efficiency without water contamination
- Food/poultry processing
- Commercial laundries
- Concrete production
- Glass and textiles
- Car washing
- Beverage industries
- Government, aviation, and schools
- A simulator that allows us to study and review Quikwater behaviors with our stakeholders without requiring the presence of a physical unit.
- Enables us to educate our customers in a low-stakes environment.
- Schedule your simulation today, call 765-825-2194.
Hot, Clean, and Green!
- Hot water on demand
- Quickly heats water up to 180°F
- Self-contained, customized systems for your specific operation
- Clean burn technology
- Powered by natural gas or propane
- Flash pasteurization to kill pathogens
- Certified by NSF/ANSI for food processing applications
- Up to 40% energy savings
- Environmentally safe
- Lowers carbon footprint
- Meets the most stringent air quality regulations
The Relcon team is proud to work with these industry leaders to offer our clients a portfolio of products and vendors that are dedicated to serving the industry. Innovative products and value-added solutions address our customers’ hot water requirements. Relcon values operational reliability, energy efficiency, and reduced total cost of ownership for the life of equipment we represent. Contact Relcon today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
MAIN OFFICE PHONE: (765) 825-2194